We are looking for people who want the opportunity!
Learn, Grow, Succeed.
We are always looking for great people to we’re obsessed with building the best and always see room for improvement. Relentlessly … We‘re definitely open to hiring for other positions as well.
Primary responsibility is to provide quality installations, inspections, maintenance and repairs of hoist and crane equipment at on-site customer locations. Also, conducts extensive on-site electrical, mechanical and electronic troubleshooting to determine cause for equipment malfunction and establish the necessary repairs utilizing visual inspection, test procedures and appropriate test equipment.
- Inspect and repair aerial boom lifts, scissor lifts and telescoping forklifts
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and hydraulic circuits
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical components.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding requiring repairs
- Communicate well with both the customer and the office.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ work experience with similar types of equipment.
- 2+ years of experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of electric over hydraulic control systems
- Occasional overtime required
- Working at heights and some heavy lifting
- Travel to and from customer sites
Take the next step and contact Garry or George for your opportunity, email us and tell us why you think you’ll be a great asset to Hi-per High Reach